CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Braxton 6 Months and half way to BIG 1!







Braxton last Thursday just turned 6 months! I can't believe how much he has grown lately. He is learning to roll and arching his back.He is wearing a size 2 shoe. The worst is he is trying to cut through two teeth! So he chews on anything he can get ahold of! We are loving watching him grow and love the blessing that he has brought to Kevin and my life. We love him very much and love the smiles and joys he brings to are home!

6 comments:

Heston Williams said...

He is so cute! They really do grow so fast.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! He's so big!! He is such a cutie!!

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

6 MONTHS?? wow. He is such a cutie teesh. My blog shouldn't be private...and if it is IDK how to add you...? Mine is Kevkammeudt.blogspot.com if you type it in maybe it will work? IDK let me know.

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my heck he is adorable. so much fun

Mickenzie said...

Letitia he is so cute. Those shoes are very comfy I love them. They are made by beartraps

spencerandmolly said...

what a babe. he is such a cutie