CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9, 2009




Its been a long time since I posted anything. Are family is doing real well. Kevin is continueing to work as usual. Braxton is getting so big. He is almost 6 months old and growing faster then I can keep up. He is rolling over and sucking on his toes. Its so cute! Kevin just bought a new bow and acts like he is five at Christmas. HAHA I just bought a lab top and a nintendo wii to keep me busy here in this small town. Braxton and I just got back about a week ago from Salt Lake City because Jake my brother is getting married in April and his fiance Rylie's shower was in Salt Lake. We got to go shopping and bought lots of new clothes.

6 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Half the posts on your blog have are titled that it's been awhile since you've blogged....maybe you should repent and blog! :)

Nicole Williams said...

He is too cute. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys while you were here. Miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

TEE-SHA! your baby is RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE...i love him! we need to hang out!! And, you probly need another pedi by now!! come get one!

carlpam3 said...

Those are super cute pictures. When did you take these I want one! love ya sis.

The Reese Family Est. 4/14/06 said...

Hey Letitia! He is so cute, I can't believe he is almost 6 months. The time goes by so fast. Ryker just turned 2!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is almost 6 months old. Ryker just turned 2, where does the time go?